Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Crookedstar's Promise

Title: Warriors: Super Edition: Crookedstar's Promise
Author:Erin Hunter
Pages: about 500
Picture:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 For the quarter 3 book report I am reading Warriors super edition: Crookedstar's promise, a side story of the actual Warriors series. I already know that the book is basically about a kit named Stormkit, he has the perfect life in Riverclan, he is his mothers jewel and has a kind and caring brother, with his father as the deputy of his clan. Though he doesn't know the horrible future he will have when he breaks his jaw... making an perilous promise believing it would do no harm when it will destroy his life. "Promise to be loyal to your clan above all other things? and you will become the greatest leader ever known over all clans...." What could go wrong when a Starclan cat promises you the best destiny which your worth? everything...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saga!

    I think the book that you are reading is very fascinating and I would love to read it one day (once I have read the Warriors series!). I also think it's a great book for your 3rd quarter book report and I hope you enjoy the book you chose!!

    ReplyDelete