Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Percy Jackson: Book 5

Percy Jackson and the Olympian Book 5: The Last Olympian

 
Title: Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book 5: The Last Olympian
Author: Rick Riordan
Number of pages: 381 (paper back)
 
 
The book I am reading for my third quarter book report is a fantasy novel named "Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book 5: The Last Olympian". So far the book is about a group of demigods (the mortal offspring between a good and a human) who prepare for battle against the Titan Lord Kronos (The Titan Lord of time.)
 
For my unknown word I chose:
Raze: To level to the ground; demolish.
Found on page: 56

1 comment:

  1. nice blog post I liked that you kept it short and on task not going on and on about what happened. Otherwise nothing I see that can be improved spelling is good also no grammar mistakes.

    ReplyDelete