Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Everafter

The Everafter
Amy Huntley
244 pages







                     

 This week I continued reading the book "The Everafter" by Amy Huntley. So far the main character definatley is Maddy. She is the girl who is dead and is traped in the world of Is full of memories of her past life. Maddy is a type of girl who easily gets scared and worried a lot. An example I found in the book is; "I'll get it," I assure everyone. But I'm only halfway up the stairs before I get major creeps. I run back down. "I can't do it" I say. "It's too creepy up there." (pg. 78) This explains how at the beginning Maddy is fine with going to get something but at the end she gets scared because it is creepy up there. I think this is nothing to be ashamed of but sooner or later she has to stop being scared, I can't wait to finish reading this fantastic book because of Maddy and all the personalities and traits she has!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post!
    I really like books that have scared characters and then they turn into heros! Is this book like that? It sounds like Maddy will turn out to be a great person even though she is scared. I also really like the quote, I hope to read this book in the future!

    ReplyDelete