Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Graveyard Book.




The title of the book I was reading is "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman. This book has a total of 307 pages. I just started reading the book and there are a couple of main characters in this book but my favorite two characters are Mr. and Mrs. Owens. Mr. Owens is a a man in his mid forties but he is a ghost with his wife Mrs.Owens they have been married for a very long time (250 years). Both of them are very nice and  and giving and you can see that they have a huge heart. One example of that is when they accepted to take care of a child who wasn't theirs because he was in trouble.

"Are you certain" he asked "Are you sure?"
"Sure as I have been of anything" said Mrs. Owens.
"Then yes. If you'll be the mother, I'll be its father"
Page 17

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I think you did a good job on the "description" of the character's traits. I also enjoyed reading your blogpost,because you made it very interesting, but I think that maybe you could have put a bit more detail.
    :)

    ReplyDelete