Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Everafter

The Everafter
Amy Huntley
244 pages




  

  The book that I am reading for my 3rd quarter book report is called "The Everafter". So far I really like the book because it is different than other books that I have read. The book talks about a teenage girl who is dead and is trying to find out how she died. She is trapped in the world called Is where by looking back at some objects she can find out how she died. Memories from her past bring her to her closest friends and family that she really misses. This book has many interesting words and one of them is pinprick. The meaning of this word is "a prick caused by a pin, or a cause of minor irritation". I found this word on page 2 and the sentence it was used in is "Ahead I saw a bright pinprick of light". I can't wait until I finish the book and find out how the girl died.

No comments:

Post a Comment