Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ecstasy

20/1/2013, Andrea K. 7A

Book title: Eternal
Number of pages: 305
Author: Cynthia Leitich Smith



So, hello everyone! I am really sorry that I won't write unknown words, but I forgot my book in my locker in school, and i am surprised how could I ever remember my title of book.
My book is about one girl named Miranda. She is average seventeen old girl, with normal life. But not that normal.... She has her angel keeper. The angel keeper always sees her, and always helps her, even though she can't see him.
Her best friend, Lucy, is really close with her, and they have really special relationship with each other. Lucy mets one guy. His name is Mat, and suddenly Lucy fells in love with him. Yes, he is popular as you can tell, and that popularity of him, made Lucy went blind. She couldn't see reality, she just saw his  popularity, nothing else. He asked her if she wants to go on date with him, and she accepted the offer.
But of course, she couldn't go alone. She asked Miranda if she wants to go. Miranda's angel keeper was really scared, and on some way he was trying to convince her of that decision.
At the end, Miranda said yes to Lucy and her silly and dangerous plan.
They came on that special and weird place, and there wasn't Matt. Angel keeper new that something wasn't alright. Lucy was staying in the car, and Miranda wen out, just to check situation.
The lights went on, she did not know form where, or form who. But that was her angel keeper, he decided to show himself, because Miranda could have died. Somebody, I still don't know who, grabbed Miranda, and took her somewhere. Miranda was missing a couple of months after that. Nobody have seen her, or even heard something about her.

This is where my book stops! I really can't wait to read more about it, and I am happy about my book choice ! :)

4 comments:

  1. Andrea where s your unknown word? Everything else is fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikola noobaro, I already said WHY am I missing unknown word. That means you did not carefully my blog post. :)

      Delete
  2. seems like a very cool book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book seems very interesting, and it is perfect for the quarter book report. You did a fantastic job writing the blog post, and it is a very good length, not too long and not too short. <3 !

    ReplyDelete