Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

title: Animal Talk
author: Penelope Smith
pages:: 180

In this part of the book Penelope tells you the different steps and exercises to do to be able to communicate with animals. She also gives some example of things to do or not to do. She tells us about almost everything that could happen and what to do if it happens. We can also find in the book, some texts explaining some incredible things that happened to her students. What is really cool is that I tried to communicate with my cat, to see if it really works. I said (telepathically)to my cat to come to me, and after a minute she did. Than, when my cat was across the room I tried again, for about ten minutes, she didn't move, she looked really lost looking at me and then the door and then at me and then at the door... ext. But finally... SHE CAME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment