Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

When Hilter Stole Pink Rabbit










When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit

Author: Judith Kerr
Genre: Historical Fiction

I have finished the book! I thought it was a pretty good book. So starting from where i finished last time she moves to France. She first has to learn french or else it would be very hard for her to go to school. But also the family cannot spend their money on so many things because her father does not get to much money working for the paper. Anna learns enough french to be able to go to school. Anna finds it hard because she can only understand a few words in a sentence. But everyone at the school treats her with kindness. Soon enough she has many friends. Also while she is in France she meets some family people that live in France. Anna likes it there. Anna and her family have now been living in France for 2 years. Anna's mother and father would like to move to England because her father knows that he will get paid more there. But the family needs to pay the rent for the apartment. But they don't really have enough money. So how will they have enough money to go to England and pay the rent? Well read, When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit.

















So since I have finished the book I am trying to find a new book to read. I might be reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. But I might start reading a different book. I have no idea but I would really like to start reading one!

No comments:

Post a Comment