Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lightning Thief

For my book report I'm reading Percy Jackson the Lightning thief. I've already finished the book and it was interesting. I decided that I'm going to continue the series, yay! So the main obstacle Percy, Annabeth and Grover are facing is finding Zeus's master bolt. Some time ago Zeus's bolt has been stolen and he accuses Poseidon (Percy's father) of doing it. So what the main character did is that he went on a quest with his friends Annabeth and Grover to find the bolt and give it back to Zeus before he starts a war. As I mentioned in my previous post, Hades would do anything to put his brothers against each other, what gives him a lot of reason to steal that bolt. Because of that, Percy's destination is Los Angeles. "Why?" you may ask. Because the gate to the underworld is placed in Los Angeles. But before the group gets there they have to face lots of other things. Through the trip they will experience stuff like bus accidents, getting lost in the woods, elevator accidents, Kronos's workers, and many other horrible things. That's pretty much it and I can't wait till the project. I have plenty ideas.

1 comment: