Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Black Ice

Black Ice by Andrew Lane

I would recommend this book to my peers because it is full of exciting adventures, and I know that my peers would enjoy this book, because everyone loves reading Mystery books.
In general just everybody enjoys reading books like the one that I have read. And this book also has a lot of these moments where you just want to know what will happen next, so I think they should really try to read this book.

I would recommend this book to people who actually don't enjoy reading at all, because before reading this book, I was also like these people who don't like reading, but after reading this book, I didn't even realize how fast I actually finished it. This book is just full of interesting, exciting moments, where you just want to keep on reading until you know what will happen. 

I would also recommend this book to people, who always judge books by their covers, because the cover from this book actually looks really boring, but once you start reading this book, it is the total opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment