Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Sherlock Holmes- Recommendation

Young Sherlock Holmes Fire Storm
Andrew Lane
338 Pages

I would recommend this book to who have read the first few books of this series because this is  the 4th book in the Young Sherlock Holmes Series. Though I read it without reading the first books you can understand what is happening in the book. I would also recommend this book to people who like mystery. The 1st and 2nd chapters aren't that interesting but the other chapters are interesting to read. I would recommend this book because it has a lot of solving skills inside the book, like when Sherlock is decoding some messages the Mr.Crowe left for him. Another reason why I would recommend is that it is a bit adventurous like in the part when Sherlock and his friends are going to be burned alive but they escaped before the fire started becoming big.   

No comments:

Post a Comment