Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

The A.B.C Murders-Recommendation

The A.B.C. Murders
Agatha Christie
Language and Literacy

                                      Recommendation

I would recommend this book to my peers because it is a very confusing story and has twists and turns that I know lots of people really like in this grade. 

In the story, when Hercule Poirot and his friends thought they caught the murderer, the real murderer ingeniously framed the other "thought to be murderer" and got away with it. And a lot of clues with different stories behind them. And it just gets confusing at one point of the story and you would start thinking how Hercule Poirot remembers every small detail. In the middle of the book, I completely forgot about the small clues that turned to be very important.
Because of the strong and advanced language, I would recommend this to people with a good English background and who can speak and understand the language very well.

1 comment:

  1. Your book sounds similar to mine, with the important small details that you have to remember. My book did not contain much advanced language, so I might end up reading yours. It sounds interesting, a bit like another Sherlock Holmes.

    ReplyDelete