Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd is a mystery that I have started reading for the book report, in this story the protagonist is Poirot but we don't know who is the antagonist since this is a mystery.
For now all I know is that a case of Mr. Ferrars death started which was solved, the reason being overdose of sleeping pills. She was supposed to be married to Roger Ackroyd, later on Roger invites Dr. Sheppard to dinner claiming that he has something to tell him. At the dinner Roger tells Dr. Sheppard that Mrs. Ferrars actually killed her husband but only because she was blackmailed, she revealed all of this to her husband before committing suicide. Although she did not mention who was the person that blackmailed her. I'm looking to keep reading this story because I'm on the edge of my seat to find out who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment