Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Mrs.McGintys Dead- Agatha Christie


          I  recommend this book  to my class mates, because I know that most of them would like this king of books.



Mrs. McGintys Dead
Agatha Chiristie
Language and Literature
229 pages
                                                    Recommendation


           I would recommend this book to my class mates, because I know that most of them like this kind of books.     In this book Hercule Poirot has a murder mystery  about an old lady called Mrs. McGinty. This book has a lot of twists and turns. I would also recommend this book to people that like mystery's. The first two/three pages aren't really interesting, and I didn't quite understand those parts.  Because this book has a  lot of turns, I had to think a lot about the killer. When you start reading this book and think that it isn't that good, give it a chance. After reading the first chapter, I could't stop reading the book. Hercule Poirot also had a lot of adventures in this book to.    

No comments:

Post a Comment