Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Protagonist-Post 1

The London Eye Mystery - Siobhan Dowd

The protagonist in this book is Ted. Ted is a teenage boy with red hair. He is very smart and knows  about many things.  He has a sister who is older than him who usually disobeys rules and is (what some people might say) a rebel. Ted is interested in weather and knows a lot about it. He wants to be a meteorologist when he grows up. He usually listens to the radio weather forecast in the morning before school and the shipping forecast at night before he goes to sleep. 

I think the antagonist is the man the teenagers get a free ticket from in line for the London Eye. He tells them he bought the ticket but then got scared. When Salim disappears on the London Eye, Ted and his sister go tell their mom and Salim's mom about the ticket. They shouldn't have taken the ticket and let Salim go by himself. I think the antagonist is clever but will be found.

2 comments:

  1. I think that you made your post very detailed and it really interests me because you added parts about your story. I enjoyed reading this because it was so interesting and I like the way you made some points when you guessed about the antagonist. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you made your post very detailed and it really interests me because you added parts about your story. I enjoyed reading this because it was so interesting and I like the way you made some points when you guessed about the antagonist. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete