Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

the murder of roger ackroyd - Agatha Christie

I recommend this book to all mystery lovers, I recommend this book to mystery lovers because of course its a mystery and it is for teens, my age kids. It not a really hard to follow mystery so that is the reason I recommend it for our age but little kids might get a little lost, I actually got lost a little at the beginning but I just reread the part and I was fine till the end. I got confused because the name of the book is "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" so I thought Roger Ackroyd was murdered but then they were talking about his wife being murdered and stuff and i was convinced that it had nothing to do with Roger Ackroyd getting murdered but as i read on i found out he got murdered as well. More proof was the fact that I thought the Poirot and Dr. Sheppard were the same person but they weren't and Poirot is actually a famous character apearing in 33 novels and 60 short stories solving why he was so familiar to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment