Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Book recommendations

Three of diamonds
Anthony Horowitz
214

I would like to recommend this book to my classmates, or to anyone who likes mysteries. This book is a mix of mystery and humor or so says the summary of the book. I would also like to recommend this book to Adam, Razin because these two are reading the other two books in this series by Anthony Horowitz. I would like to also recommend this book to any other humor lover or mystery lover because it's got both genres covered. It's mysterious at " There was a moment on the other side of the cemetery, I thought we were alone when we arrived, but now I realized that there was a man, watching us..." (pg:16, paragraph 2) and one of the funny parts was just when the detectives at page 2-4 were getting assigned for this case. The client, writer Mr.Carter had come to assign them the case but Tim (the one that messes things up for the duo) kept saying a different name he had to call Mr.Carter. So for example, Mr.Starter, Mr. Farter etc..  

No comments:

Post a Comment