Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Recommendation

Following Fake Man
Barbara Ware Holmes
224 pages

Would I recommend this book?
I haven't fully read the book "Following Fake Man" but I would definitely recommend it by what I have read so far. This is a mystery novel. These types of novels really need to make you think about what is going to happen and how it is going to happen. That essentially means that they need to be mysterious. This book definitely had that component in it. I just felt the tension rising once I was reading because of wanting to find out what the mystery was. I just kept flipping each page like its nothing.

This book also has lots of real life examples that are connected with the life of kids our age(the protagonist is our age). The story is very "normal" and regular other then the climax(when the mystery is revealed). That means that we can relate to the story in some way which I appreciated.

For those people who don't like to read some really creepy mystery novel's this is the book for them. This novel is clearly not as creepy as most of the other mystery novels you can find.

This is an astonishing book and those were the reasons why I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment