Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Public Enemy Number Two

                    Public Enemy Number Two

      

Who is protagonist: The protagonist in this story is a boy named Nicholas (Nick). He is a 13 year old boy who hates school. From where I stopped he was asked by two agents to go to prison and try to search about a boy named Johnny, but that was his choose, he said no. The agents was surprise but then they said to think about it. I think that he will say, yes because then how will the author continue the story.

Who is the antagonist: I did not read the whole book but I think I can guess who it is. I think it is Johnny because from where I read he seemed like the bad guy. Johnny is fifteen, he stole many stuff in the past. But one day he stole 1 billion dollar but the police got him. But in that age he could not be in prison so they sent him to a another prison witch is why the agents are asking Johnny, but even I still don't know why they asked him.

Image result for public enemy number two

No comments:

Post a Comment