Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2016

I, Robot


I, Robot




The book that I am reading is called I, Robot. It is a sci-fi novel written by Isaac Asimov and is a very interesting book for now. The author of the sci-fi is very well known and some people say he is the best sci-fi author, but that is up to different opinions. 

 It is about how people use robots for all of their jobs.The humans are getting very easier jobs and are using the robots as their workers. Young Susan Calvin is a very famous and successful psychologist. She soon gets replaced by a robot. The robots are as they say a much better breed and they slowly get feelings. The story so far happens only in Susan Calvin's office.

Unknown Words:

Gleefully: merry, joyful
She takes it gleefullyand announces "now I get to buy him new boxershorts, too."


Appallingly:
dismay or horror
She takes it gleefullyand announces "now I get to buy him new boxershorts, too."

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a very interesting book i am considering to read it as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sonund ineresting, I would also like to read it when you finish.

    ReplyDelete