Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The book I am reading is called The lost hero by Rick Riordan.Image result for the lost hero
The protagonist is Jason or Percy Jackson and he is ravenous for adventure. He is kind, caring for others, heroic (he is also a hero) and I like him. He is really good getting out of bad situations and he is trying to have good relationships with everyone. He is very smart and he uses his magical equipment and his brain to sneak out under bad circumstances. There is not yet an antagonist except the magical creatures that attack him which cause panic every time they get in his way.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Theo, Good job in explaining maybe you should make it more detailed. I hope you are enjoying the book because its one of my favorite books!
    -Rin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds interesting, I wonder what type of magic they use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Theo. It contains detail yet is concise. Maybe next time include even more detail. Hope you enjoy his book because I did 😀

    ReplyDelete