Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Black Beauty

By Anna Sewell

Black Beauty (Puffin Classics) (Paperback) ~ Anna Sewell (Author) Cover Art
I read 73 out of 261 pages. In the beginning of the book there was a fight between a male horse and two dogs. The the horse struggles with the dogs to survive but apparently at the end of that chapter the dogs injured the horses badly by biting them. The conflict is animal vs animal. I think the author is trying to tell us that later in the book there will be a conflict with a horse or more. I like my book so far because it is telling us about the life of a horse from when he was born to when he dies, the author gives me a lot of description and adventures. 

2 comments:

  1. NIce. I liked how you wrote what was the conflict and I would really like to read this book after you.
    Greak job! :)

    ReplyDelete