Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Three Little Words



Author: Ashley Rhodes
Total Number of pages: 32

1. The main character, Ashley, has been in and out foster families since her 4th year. Every time she changes the family, she is hoping that this time it will be final and that her younger brother Luke and she will be assigned back to her birth-mother. There are many reasons why State thinks she is incapable of taking care of her children, keeping them in foster homes.
2. At this point, I still don’t know whether she managed to overcome this obstacle. I have the feeling that she will because she seems like a very bright girl, who will probable find her way out.
3. I would not be able to apply her experience to my own life and I am very grateful it is like that. I feel am very sad that children like Ashley, all over the world,  get to know all faces of human nature so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment