Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Guts #3

Guts by Gary Paulsen (78/148)


The main character(Brian Robeson) landed in the forest and he needs to survive in there. The type of conflict is Man vs. Nature(Forest). This conflict started when he landed in the forest. I wouldn't react like Brian Robeson. I would be crazy because I need to survive in forest by myself. I need to eat and sleep, but that is really hard in forest. I think he will survive because he is really good at surviving. He knows how to make bow, arrow, knows how to hunt. 
'The point, and here is something I learned slowly and sometimes the hard way, is that it often seems that everything in the wilderness is conspiring to harm you in one way or the other, and this lead to almost absurd occurrences.' (Paulsen 65)

No comments:

Post a Comment