Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Swimming to Antarctica Blog Post #4

I have completed the book and I'm just brainstorming and starting to plan things for my CD project.I was thinking that on the front of my CD I could have definitely something to do with swimming, but that Lynne traveled all around the world to break records and swim new distances I was thinking that I could also add the globe and her swimming on it ( but its just an idea ). Here are some ideas for the CD cover and project :
- Soviets
- Bering Strait
- Swimming
- Travel ( Earth )
- Catalina Island
- Boats
- Her crew
- Government ( Soviets and Americans )
For the songs that I'm going to use for the CD, I was thinking that they could be country, band/orchestra, or classic music. The book was exciting but it wasn't like much about her life or love or her friends it was about accomplishing her dream, and her swim.The songs might be in an adventurous way but different feelings for different songs. Since she had fallen in love, one of the songs will be love, she had reports and press people anywhere so it might be a fast song, there will be a song with surprises in between because there are a lot of them along the story, but also when the shark was about to eat Lynne and how Dave saved her. The title will be Swimming to Antarctica but I was thinking of putting a spine of the CD case too, and I wanted to put like a theme quote that is to the story ( perhaps I could put it on the spine, but when I do then if like someone takes it out of the shelf they will see the quote not the title, but it could persuade them to listen to the CD ) I could either put it on the spine ( maybe ) or somewhere on the CD cover ( either front or back ).

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an exciting project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Cd examples for the project that you posted on the blog and the books sounds great! I love swimming and cannot wait to see your project.

    ReplyDelete