Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Maus

Maus by Art Spiegelman
This week I have not finished the book yet but I have read 93/159 pages.
The obstacle in my book is when Vladek's  father tells him a story about his family in the past thousands of year ago in Rego Park 1958. There was a war and something bad was going to happen to humans. Also in the war the people are not really nice to you and they make you do jobs one time in the third chapter Vladek had to clean the stables with his friends. Also in the third chapter Vladek goes on a train back to his family so he can see them again but he does see his family again. Also when the war happened people had to make sure ton keep their family and kids safe so they did not get killed and in the war they met Vladek's girlfriend named Anya who is really nice. I think since my book is a cartoon and the story happens a long time ago  it is not good for people to kill fight other people  and also I think it is very important that you stop the war around the whole world because it is not fair for anybody.

The quote is" We worked very hard but, any hour later".

 

I hope you like the book too!

1 comment: