Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Guts #4

Guts by Gary Paulsen (148/148)
One is that he was in forest. Also he needed to survive by him self. But there weren't much items he had when the plane landed in the forest. I think those are biggest obstacles. The plane that he was in, landed in the forest, and everybody except him died. He didn't have items that he would need in forest. I really don't think that I would survive. I have never been that position but it is obviously really hard. I think I would die because there are a lot of predator animals, and I would get eaten by them. 
'He held the fish against the sky until it stopped wiggling, held it and looked to the sky and felt his throat tighten, swell, and fill with pride at what he had done. He had done food' (Paulsen, 135).

1 comment:

  1. I also wouldn't want to be in his position because it is pretty hard to survive with no items or food.

    ReplyDelete