Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Diary of Anne Frank


By: Katarina Markovic                                                                                               November 24, 2013


Author: Anne Frank, Title: The Diary of Anne Frank, Number of pages: 332. 
Anne Frank had many obstacles, but one most important was when she had fallen in love with a boy that was forbidden to see her as a couple. The boy had been forbidden by his grandparents they believed that his ex-girlfriend was the one that he should be seeing. In that tough love one more obstacle had occurred she had to hide from the german army, because they wanted to take her sister Margret. She had told the boy what had happened and that she can't see him for a while. That was kind of a solution because he excepted that. Anne didn't plan to do anything else she thought that telling him that was enough and that when she returns from hiding they will start of where they left. If I were to have siblings and would have to hide away with my whole family because the Germans want to take my sister I would apply it to something that happened in my life. But since I have no siblings and had never experienced something like that with anybody close to me I am not able to apply this to something that had happened to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job with explaining through Anne Frank's obstacles in her life. I feel very sorry for her. She is just a young girls but her life is so tough.

    ReplyDelete