Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anne of Green Gables

Title: Anne of Green Gables
Author: L.M. Montgomery

Anne of Green Gables  is a novel that I started to read, it is about an orphan girl named Anne Shirley from Nova Scotia. Also there is a family in Green Gables who wanted to adopt a boy from the same asylum as Anne, but there has been a mistake and Anne has been sent to Green Gables instead of a boy. Matthew and Marilla are brother and sister and the family that gets Anne. So far in the story Matthew wants to keep Anne and finds her very pleasant. However, Marilla wants and boy and is planning on sending her back. I stopped on the part where Marilla is taking Anne in the buggy back to the station to solve the matter.....what will happen next?!?!??!?!?! 

3 comments:

  1. I loved that book I read it during the summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting book. I get mad whenever I stop reading my book for the moment when something really interesting happens.

    ReplyDelete