Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

You Are Next

Title: You Are Next
Author: Katia Lief
Genre: Mystery
Pages: 358
By: Alex L.

Today I finally finished reading this book, I was very surprised when I first finished, it had an ending you couldn't possibly imagine. As you can kind of recognize from the title, the book is about a murder but by the way you get to3/4  of the book, this whole new set of characters is brought in and it makes you think. I even had to highlight some things because there was too much to memorize. I liked this book because it brought you into a new world with new ideas and thoughts. Now I will have to start reading a new book which is kind of sad because I really liked this one but hopefully all my next books will be just as enjoying!

1 comment:

  1. Aftr reading this blog post I just love the idea of reading the book you inspired me!! :)

    ReplyDelete