Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Haddix The missing Book: 1 Found

Pages Read: 30

In the beginning, I found this mystery very interesting. When I had read these first 30 pages, I had realized that Jonah and I had lots in common! For an example, he loves to play basketball, he is 12 and is in 7th grade, he has an aunt Johan, and has a brother and a sister. I also realized that me and Jonah had almost the same personality, he is very kind and funny just like me.

Plot:

In the beginning it was introducing Jonah, his family and his best friend Chip. Also in the beginning Jonah and Chip were having a conversation, and they were talking about life and how school was going and if Jonah was going to join the basketball team. Chip thought that Jonah would be a rely good basketball player for the team and that he should join the team. Another thing that had happened was that both Jonah and Chip got a letter saying that said “YOU ARE ONE OF THE MISSING”. First Jonah got the letter and then Chip got it. The first time they got a letter, they thought that it was just a prank, but then when Chip got the same letter as Jonah did, they both didn’t know what to do. The reason why they thought it was a prank was because Jonah was adopted and one of his class mates might have pulled a prank on him. But when Chip got it and sowed his parents, he found out that he was adopted to!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you compared the book to yourself and I hope you will enjoy it! I also like how you explain what you read and that you made sure to tell us why! Hope to learn more about it!

    ReplyDelete