Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sarah's Key and Dovey Coe


Title: Sarah's Key
Author: Tatiana de Rosnay
Genre: Fiction but facts in it are true

I have finished reading the book Sarah's Key its a really good book! It is just very sad at some parts of the book. I must say the truth but I actually cried it was so sad. But then other parts of the book are just so nice and wonderful! It also has a beautiful ending. So all I can say is that you should really read this book!

The next book I am reading at the moment is:

Title: Dovey Coe
Author: Frances O'Rarx Dowell
Genre: Mystery

I have not read to much of this book yet but so far it is about a girl named Dovey Coe she lives in the mountains with her mum, dad, sister, and brother. I think this will be a good book to read. This is also the book I am reading for my book report.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. Congratulations on finishing your first book of the year!

    ReplyDelete