Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Shelock Holmes and the ectoplasmic man

author: Daniel Strashower
genre: fiction mysterie
pages: 218
Hello, I just finished the book and I dont want to spoil anything  but in this last part the action is crazy and pour Watson gets hurt, we finally figure out who stoll the document ,who killed the comptess and how. All the inocents are free and the criminals/ criminal are punished.
I think it was a really good book that everyone should read, and I'm exited to present it on monday

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I like books that have crime and criminals and murders and all kinds of different characters, I like you explenation, just next time include a picture, if you are presenting it then fine, I am going to see it on monday! in all really, really good post

    ReplyDelete