Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This is Helene's story


Prince Coicoi

Hello, my name’s Prince Coicoi the great. I got my name from the prince of Birds. He used to be a very famous king, but he died. My mum was half human, this is why I don’t look a 100% like a bird. I measure 3,2m, I have very dark brown eyes, and I am a goose. A Swedish goose to be exact. I only have fur not hair.

I normally hide myself in the tiny palace which is located in a tiny village. I like to spend time in my private pond like other birds do. In my culture, we have the dances of the flying animal of this world. I always wear long robes that are made of a magnificent, soft silk. I think that chocolate is the best thing on earth and for some reason it makes flowers grow all over me!!!

In my family they are all gees and only my mum and I are half human. I just meat this beautiful and incredible girl, that dresses just like me, I love me!!! Oh, my BFF too.  My hobbies are stealing valuable cloths from my father, the emperor, and eating. My interest is flying, although sometimes I like to bark. I got so good at flying because I have really wide arms, so I popped on wings and fly.I  also like to go in the river and swim with my geese friends and get feed by my human friend.

A typical afternoon for me is to go drink some fish tea in my castle and after to go save some princesses by kissing them. When night starts to come I go find my girlfriend and we go take a walk on the gee side. I am a little to young for night clubs, but staying with her is better.

I really love all my friends they are so kind and generous!!! They get me all these wonderful gowns that I love to wear!!! It’s something I will always be thankful for. They and my girl friend are the best!!! I hate that I was born with a human body. Everyone’s normal while I have to be the weird one, hopefully nobody can laugh at me because I’m the king!!!

Right now, I’m just standing in front of a green screen in my robe. I think the special effect’s artiste did a really good job. It’s true, I was lying to you the hall time, I am a human being in a goose movie!!!  Now I can hear laughing and talking because it’s the actor’s brake.

In real life I am pretty poor, I don’t have my own house but I do share a really weak house one with a really pretty girl. I am smelling my favorite food being cooked, Yummy!!!! She is seing my looking at her!! I just wish I could go out with here!!! Well this is the end of the interview, I have to go eat diner, by!!!

1 comment: