Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Born to Run

Author: Michael Morpurgo
Genre: Non-fiction/Mystery
Written by: Alex Lysicanova
Pages:255





A lot of people just hate running, some people like it, and then there is me, i love it! This is also one of the reasons why I started reading this book. During this week i read half of the book so next time I post it will also be about this book. Michal Morpurgo, is an author I really like and have read some books from, and I have to say if you are looking for good book you should certainly try one of his. What the beginning of the book talks about is a dogs lifestyle and how it is rescued, taken care of and finally lost stolen. During the whole book, the dog gets 3 different names from 3 different owners. I have just began reading about the last owner now, but the other 2 were very different. The first one was a kid who found him and was very loving, the second one was a grown man who just wanted racing dogs and once they served for nothing they would get killed. I enjoy reading this book because it isn't so hard and it talks about all the things I like to do, also it talks in different perspectives which makes it even more interesting. Hopefully if you ever get the chance to read this book you will love it as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Alex! I really want to read this book and I love running too! Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete