Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bob No Ordinary Cat by James Bowen (By Matija)


Bob No Ordinary Cat by James Bowen
I found many events surprising but the one event which stuck out the most was that Bob the cat believed in James and didn't want to leave his side. I think Bob believes in James because he felt they both had rough past and haven't given up the fight they were in. They are also a very good team, James playing his guitar while Bob charms the audience. This part of the book made me feel happy and somehow welcomed to the neighborhood which they live in. I laughed at Bob's fantastic charming personality and James's best effort to make them succeed. I don't laugh because James is busking but how he does it with a smile makes everyone including me feel his happiness even when it's rainy. I feel that I'm next to James and Bob listening to James play. This book is a happy and positive book which makes me feel very happy that I chose it for this report. I would cheer for James and Bob if they were a sports team because they know what it means to live hard and work hard.

2 comments:

  1. You organized the paragraph very well and in detail, good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You organized the paragraph very well and in detail, good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete