Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Houdini

Adam Syed
Ms. Pasic
Language and Literature
22.11.2015

The Story of Houdini

Escape! The Great Houdini surprised me because of its setting. I didn't think that it will be happening in Apple town Wisconsin. I thought that it will be happening in bigger places like New York or Washington. It happens in New York but just a slight portion of the book. It also surprised me that no one knew when he was born. The time that everyone says it is the year 1874 or 1873 as the book says. The book made me think. How did he manage to do those tricks, but that stays a secret even in the book. It also made me happy because it showed me how a normal boy like Harry can become a very successful and famous man.


1 comment:

  1. Adam i think this was your best post and i am very excited to see your presentation when the book reports are due. This blog post shows how you like these kinds of books and you understand the importance of being a positive person. Do your best when you grow up and become an Doctor or artist but i believe that what ever you become you will be good at it like Harry because of your positive attitude towards learning new things.

    ReplyDelete