Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Why I Cry

They Call Themselves the KKK
By Susan Campbell Bartoletti

In this novel it surprised me that the book had a lot to do with politics and how the civil war broke out. When I was reading a part of this book it was very sad because so many blacks were killed by the Ku Klux Klan when they were just living their lives. I felt so bad for everyone and how helpless they were back then. Though it didn't make me cry it made me think what kind of society are we now. We still treat some people in this world like the KKK treated the blacks because they are different

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog post Bor and I see how helpless the black people were in those times. It is really sad and also it says king of society not kind of society.

    ReplyDelete