Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

I Funny


   
      The Author of this novel is James Patterson, he won 2 major words which are the Edgar Award for Best First Novel by an American AuthorEdgar Award for Best First Mystery. 

     In the book I Funny, there are many events that happen unsuspected. Some events that I will mention are surprising because they were unsuspected. In the book the most surprising part was when Jamie Grimm (main character of the book) figures out that the bully, Stevie Krosgrow, has a soft side. I found this surprising because I never knew that bullies have soft sides and positive emotions.  The emotions that made me evoke were, Joy and gladness. This part of the story definitely made me happy, joyful and glad because I think that there is more hope of getting rid of bulling and maybe begging a friendly and positive community (for example the community in the book "The Giver"). 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It is interesting how you made the connection with real life and The Giver community. What you said about bullies having a soft or weak side is totally true. Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete