Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Marley: A dog like no other

John Grogan
Marley: A dog like no other

Emotions I felt regarding this book


Everything in life is associated with emotions. There is no exception with books. The book which I am currently reading is Marley: A dog like no other is definitely a good example of a book which made me think about certain emotions. I really love animals, and dogs are my favourite. That is why I was really excited when I got to read this book fro this book project. Right at the beginning of the  book I had a feeling of sadness. This was because I stepped into the author's shoes who was just about to get a dog. This was when he was 10 years old and when he got a dog Shauna, not Marley. This was his first dog. This was a really happy moment for the author but I, myself didn't feel that happy. This is because, in real life I wanted the dog as much as John Grogan, but because of the lifestyle of my life I couldn't get one. To be honest I was quite surprised I felt like that. But, that was the case.

In order to enjoy the rest of the book I tried to pretend and be the author. This was I would experience the life with a puppy. A mischievous one. The moment I did that I was able to enjoy the book a lot. It made my smile and it made me think that someday I might get to go through the same experience as John Groan did. Hopefully with a well behaved puppy though... 

1 comment:

  1. Really good blog and I also liked how you described your emotions but I think you should also add an imge of the book

    ReplyDelete