Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015



I Funny

By James Patterson


      I'm Reading a non-fiction book called I funny that was written by James Patterson. This book talks about a boy, Jamie Grimm, who is on a mission to becoming the worlds greatest stand up comedian. Jamie moved to a small town called long beach in California with his aunt, uncle an their son Stevie (School Bully). Jamie's goal through out the book is to became the greatest comedian which he practice by watching videos and filling up notebooks. Unfamiliar Words:
Tension: mental or emotional strain. Pg. 17 "Well, that's why my humble story starts with some pretty yucky tension".

Tweaking: twist or pull something sharply. Pg 25 "That one still needs a little tweaking".

3 comments:

  1. Love how you said what the book will be throughout your reading- Aleksa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you said what the book will be throughout your reading- Aleksa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo,
    This book definitely sounds interesting and funny. I would love to read it. I like how you included the goal of the protagonist even though it wasn't necessary.
    Aleksa

    ReplyDelete