Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Steve Jobs

In the book Steve Jobs the Man Who Thought Different surprised me after Steve Jobs made two more companies after he quit being in Apple. I thought that was amazing that even though he left his own company he was able to make two more companies and they were successful. There were a lot of emotions I felt during the book but the most strongest emotion I felt was amazed. Throughout the whole book I was really amazed of what Steve Jobs was doing and that even though he had start things from the start he was able to create something more. Even though I knew Steve Jobs was a amazing human being I was more amazed throughout this whole book.

2 comments:

  1. Hey rin,
    Very good job! The blog was quite detailed but could have been more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete