Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

All But M Life

Title: All but My Life
Author: Gerda Weissmann Klein
Pages: 261
  
In this book as far as I have come I do not like any special part but I like the whole idea of the life of someone who is a part of the German war and has survived. I like it how she describes all her feelings under the war and how she has survived under extreme conditions and how the war is from her point of view not the Germans.
I do not think I discovered something that might help me but I surely understand much more about the war reading someone else point of view.
About the topic of the German war I would probably like to learn more about how people who were forced to fight for the Germans felt.
So far in the book I have not found any technical words that I do not understand or anyone else would not understand.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, seems like a really interesting book. I have never been so interested in German war and all that stuff, but keep up the good work from keeping me interested!

    ReplyDelete