Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Title: Pretty Little Liars
Author: Sara Shepard
Pages read: 70

 



My top 2 favorite quotes are both in the beginning.

"Three can keep a secret if two of them is dead." - Benjamin Franklin

I don't exactly understand the meaning of it but I think it has a mysterious meaning to the quote.

"Ali might be dead, but... if she was, at least their secrets were safe. And they were. For three years anyways." - Sara Shepard

This quote was at the end of the first chapter which wanted me to read more to the story. I think just by reading this quote, you can guess what the whole story is about.

2 comments:

  1. I loveee both of your quotes :) and I also love the book you chose, you sure know how to pick good books :D keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quotes you chose were both very interesting and make people who haven't read the book want to read it. You ave good reasons but I think you could have added more detail in your reason for your first quote :D

    ReplyDelete