Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Genghis Khan

           Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World

Author - Jack Weatherford
Number of Pages - 270

1. I enjoyed to learn about some of the battles Genghis Khan had with some his enemies. The one I read about was about him taking over a large city making the capital also surrender. This was interesting because I like learning about battles and wars.

2. This knowledge could help if I was to study the history of Asia or Genghis Khan. 

3. There is more I would like to learn about the topic for me its very interesting.

4. Monumental "In monumental effort, Hoelu saved them- all of them."
Found on page 20, means "Massive or very hard to do"

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds very interesting and it is good to learn about Asia since it is a large continent.

    ReplyDelete