Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book report

 As you can see the book name is Ediths story. The author is a woman named Edith it is her diary from world war two. There is 238 pages in this wonderful but sad book. I enjoy learning about the world war two  I'm not sure why I like it that much because it is full of misery but I find it interesting. Maybe because I found "The Diary of Anne Frank" so interesting the two books are very similar. There wasn't anything that really something that helped me with something in life except to appreciate what I have and never take anything for granted because that all could be gone tomorrow. I would diffidently like to learn anything else about this topic it doesn't really matter what. "Without the prodding,enthusiasm,and professional expertise of my daughter Hester" (Book Edith's Story)  the word it prodding, ."To jab or poke, as with a pointed object." (Online dictionary  wordnik ( http://www.wordnik.com/words/prod)

2 comments:

  1. coool i like learning about world war II too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book that you are reading is not that fun. The good thing about it is that it is very interesting

    ReplyDelete