Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Princess And The Goblin By: George MacDonald

Number of pages read: 50

Picture:


My favorite quote from the book was "He sprang from his bed, hurried on some of his clothes, not forgetting his shoes, which were armed with nails; then spying an old hunting knife, or short sword hanging on the wall, he caught it, and rushed down the stairs, guided by the sounds of strife, which grew louder and louder."

This is my favorite quote because it is almost like as if you are in the book. I could see the boy jumping out of bed, rushing downstairs. It made me feel as if he wanted to see what made the noise or if it's harmful, kill it. This is not the only favorite quote I had read so far. The whole book is like a movie, but in your head. It's like as if you are literally there, seeing the whole scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment