Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012


Title: The Vizier's Elephant
Author: Ivo Andric
Number of Pages: 247



My novel, The Vizier's Elephant, is in another book which I read now, but this is a picture with only this novel and two smaller novels. In my book this novel is written shorter but is also so interesting, I think. 
My favorite quote is: ''truer than any true''. 
This quote is only at the first page on my novel, but I like it because it looks very mysterious for me. The book says that this quote is like Eastern Turkish proverb. I still don't know what does this proverb (quote) saying , but maybe later in the book, I can understand the meaning of the quote. This proverb suggests that perhaps the novel would hide many lies and gradually they will revealed.
Although short, I think the novel will be interesting and will have other exciting quotes to share.

1 comment:

  1. I like your quote choice and the quote. I like that you still don't know what the quote could mean because it makes people want to read your book to maybe find out themselves! :D

    ReplyDelete