Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

City Of Fallen Angels

Hi guys,

I have just started reading the City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare which is the fourth book of the  Mortal instruments series,  I have so far read 226 out of 434.




                             




 Here is a picture of the book:              I am very sorry if you do not understand the terminology I am using from the book, since this is the fourth book it is very hard to explain.              
 The main characters in this book is Clary who is a shadow hunter, Jace who is her boyfriend who is also a shadow hunter, Clary's best friend who is called Simon who is a vampire and Issabelle who was dating Simon and is a good friend to Jace and Clary.
So far in the book Simon still has not told his mom that he is a vampire and one night she figured it out but Simon laid a spell on her that she forgets about him being a vampire, but just in case he moved out and went to live with his friend who is a werewolf. Simon is going through a lot of problems such as that he is the only vampire that can stand in the sunlight and  strangers that I still have not found out who they are, are keep on attacking him but Clary's rune is protecting him, Clary has a special talent that she can make new runes on people, so she made a protecting rune on Simon. Clary's mother is soon getting married to a werewolf that has been taking care of them for such a long time that Clary calls him uncle, so she does not have a problem with that, but i have a feeling that something is going to happen that they will have to call it of.
Two words that are new to me are foment and discord.
Foment means instigate or stir up (an undesirable or violent sentiment or course of action).
Mu friend and her enemy surprisingly showed no signs of foment during the lunch.
Discord means disagreement between people.
My friend and I always discord on something. 

AG34


1 comment:

  1. This was an awesome blog AND I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES <3 all the books are truly amazing! (by the way I'm gonna read "City of Lost Souls" after I finish "The Maze Runner" series) IT'S SUCH A GOOD BOOK I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR IT.

    ReplyDelete