Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Divergent #2

     How is it going guys? Today I'm here to tell you abut a great book called "Divergent". The creator of this master piece is called Veronica Roth. It is 487 pages long and so far I read 242. I enjoyed reading every single page of the book so far. Now let me tell you a little bit about it.
     In my last post I described how everything started. Now Beatrice is in Dauntless, her new faction. She had to get a new name because she changed faction and her new name is Tris. Tris started her initiation program to become a Dauntless. The initiation program is split into two stages. The first stage is focused on the physical part and the second one on the mental part. So far only the first stage was described. In the first stage the transfer initiates and the Dauntless-born were separated. In the first stage they had to  fight and go paintball. Tris fight twice and she lost once and won once. In the paintball game she was the reason her team won. I don't want to really spoil the book so you should read and see how she helped them ;)
     The two words that I didn't know are:
  1.  brawl- a noisy quarrel, squabble, or fight;
She was close to start a brawl in the dormitory.

     2. dull- not sharp, blunt;
I love its beautiful orange flowers, which certainly brighten up the dull days of February.

1 comment:

  1. hey 2d!
    very interesting post man! i think you described divergent in a very interesting manner. to be honest i have never read them, but this sure is quite motivational!

    ReplyDelete